Since its establishment ASSA has been implemented more than 40 projects and programs, in such spheres, as:
- development of civil activity,
- civil education,
- encouraging youth develop and fulfill public initiatives,
- observance of human rights and supremacy of right,
- development and support of youth business undertakings,
- gender issues,
- development of volunteer movement in Kharkov region, and others.
АSSА accumulates knowledge and the best practices of its Polish partner, Educational Society of Malopolska (МТО) that has large experience in the sphere of development, realization and management of projects in the field of civil education.
For more effective fulfillment of the stated tasks the organization organizes different study visits both for own teem members and for its clients.
With the aim of more effective realization of own projects and programs for supporting local initiatives and development of communities ASSA cooperates with the organs of local self-government.